What’s ethical and what’s not in the workplace? New Internationalist present an Ethical Careers Fair and conference to explore issues including the gig economy, pay inequalities, workplace diversity and cooperatives, featuring a range of progressive journalists, academics and activists to talk about what’s wrong with the rat race.
Showcasing the alternative, a range of ethical organisations and employers will be exhibiting what they do and providing students with knowledge and opportunities to find work with meaning.
- Wednesday 25th April 2018, Brunei building, SOAS University London.
- Stalls will run from 11.00am – 5.00pm, talks from 3.00pm – 9.00pm
- Hosted by New Internationalist in collaboration with SOAS Student Union.
By completing the booking form you are agreeing to the following:
- Stalls will not be confirmed until full payment has been made and proof of public liability insurance has been provided. When you book in we will send you details on how to send payment and provide the documents. No refunds can be given.
- All rubbish must be bagged up and taken away at the end of the fair.
- There is no on site parking available – vehicles must be unloaded and them immediately moved before stall set up is started.
£50 per stall.